ORLANDO — At Total Tech Summit 2022, Jason Knott, chief content officer for Emerald’s connected brands, announced the winners of the IoT/Connected Product Awards 2022.
“Internet-enabled electronic devices and systems are flooding the marketplace, and security is no exception. In fact, often security — both physical in the form of networked centralized hubs and satellite components and logical in the form of cybersecurity — is at the very heart of the IoT revolution. This awards program is unique and exciting in that it salutes those products that are taking the convergence of connected physical and logical security to the next level,” said Scott Goldfine, Editor-in-Chief of Security Sales & Integration.
The winners of the commercial category are:
- Access Control: Genetec — Genetec Enclosure Management powered Cloud Link Roadrunner
- AV Collaboration: Biamp — Parlé VBC 2500 all-in-one conferencing bar
- Fire/Intrusion: Alula — BAT-Fire
- Video Surveillance: Axis Communications — AXIS M4308-PLE Panoramic Camera
- Miscellaneous: IPVideo Corp. — HALO IoT Smart Sensor 3C
Winners in the residential category are:
- Home Enhancement: Crestron — Crestron Home
- Lighting: Crestron — Crestron LED Light Fixtures
- Network Communication: Google Nest — Nest Wi-Fi Pro
- Physical Security/Access Control: Doorbird — A1121
- Physical Security/Surveillance: Nest Doorbell (Second Generation)
IoT/Connected Product Awards entries were judged by a diverse panel of industry professionals, including prosumers, editors, consultants and integrators in the IT, security, commercial A/V, and home automation fields.
Total Tech Summit co-locates CE Pro Summit, Commercial Integrator Summit and Security Sales & Integration Summit. The event thus drives noteworthy progress in the custom, commercial and security integration industries.
The post 2022 IoT/Connected Product Award Winners Announced at Total Tech Summit appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.