AUSTIN, Texas — Eagle Eye Networks, a global manufacturer of Cloud video surveillance products, has launched 2-Way Audio, a bidirectional audio capability that provides remote communication via the Eagle Eye Cloud VMS for secure, convenient communication to deliver active monitoring and response.
The new Eagle Eye Networks 2-Way Audio feature uses a standard IP speaker or horn connected to an Eagle Eye Bridge or CMVR to enable security professionals to instantly communicate warnings to intruders, deter security threats or manage crowds. Businesses can also use 2-Way Audio to communicate in real time with staff, customers and visitors.
“Eagle Eye’s new 2-Way Audio brings secure, easy, communication to Cloud video surveillance — empowering businesses to remotely communicate with individuals that are onsite,” comments Dean Drako, founder and CEO of Eagle Eye Networks. “While 2-Way Audio is designed to be a critical factor for security — enhancing perimeter protection, de-escalating and delivering important information during emergency situations and dissuading intruders — it will also help business owners with operations, customer service and employee support.”
2-Way Audio Provides Several Dealer and Property Owner Benefits
Summarizing the features of its newly launched option, Eagle Eye Networks says that integrators can use the technology as part of a customizable video management solution with 2-Way Audio to offer these amenities to their clients:
- Mobile access: Use the Eagle Eye Viewer app on iOS or Android mobile device to communicate.
- Quick setup: The company says dealers can easily connect an approved IP speaker or horn to Bridge or CMVR.
- Communications Network: Dealers can link multiple cameras to an IP speaker or horn to create a communication network.
- Alerts: Building property managers can receive trespassing or loitering alerts using video analytics and communicate directly with suspicious individuals to deter any threat.
- Real time communication: According to Eagle Eye Networks, the new options offers high-quality audio with low latency.
- Secure communication: Eagle Eye 2-Way Audio provides an audit log of audio sessions, associated users and timestamps, as well as changes and updates to speakers.
The Texas-based company adds that when combined with true Cloud video surveillance, the 2-Way Audio option can be used for multifamily residences, hotels, restaurants, retail, schools, hospitals, smart cities, parking, car dealerships, storage facilities, and remote and temporary locations such as construction sites, oil/gas facilities, and food trucks.
The post Eagle Eye Networks Rolls Out 2-Way Audio Capabilities appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.