CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif.—Hikvision, a global manufacturer and supplier of security products and solutions, has added to its product lineup by announcing its new 5 MP AcuSense Fisheye Network Camera (Model DS-2CD3956G2-ISU).
The company says this new camera delivers high quality images with efficient H.265+ video compression and employs its proprietary AcuSense technology, which is powered by deep learning algorithms to bring human and vehicle target classification alarms to front and backend devices to minimize false alarms.
Hikvision states the newest addition to its lineup of emerging security technologies was developed in response to market demand for security products that deliver reliable high-performance operation and extreme value.
“Our fisheye cameras are a great way to cover large areas with outstanding image quality and dynamic range,” comments John Xiao, vice president of marketing, Hikvision USA.
“This new AcuSense fisheye model incorporates some of our newest and most advanced technologies. Hikvision is committed to innovation and bringing users technology that improves security and situational awareness.”
Hikvision explains that its AcuSense technology that is built into the 5 MP AcuSense Fisheye Network Camera embeds deep-learning algorithms into cameras and video recorders to automatically detect through real-time analytics and push instant notifications to users’ mobile devices. False alarms are minimized by only identifying humans or vehicles, and avoiding triggers from animals and falling leaves, for example.
Hikvision 5 MP AcuSense Fisheye Network Camera Features:
- Support for Hikvision Embedded Open Platform (HEOP) and importing third-party applications
- 1.5 TOPS computing power, 60 MB system memory, 400 MB smart RAM, and 2 GB eMMC storage for sharing resources
- 180-degree fisheye views
- 360-degree and 180-degree de-warping display modes
- High quality imaging with 5 MP resolution
- Up to four live-view display modes
- Clear imaging against strong backlight with 120 dB true WDR technology
- Extensive network security functions
- The 5 MP AcuSense Fisheye Network Camera also includes a built-in microphone
The post HIKVISION 5 MP AcuSense Fisheye Network Camera Covers Large Areas appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.