ATLANTA — Honeywell launched the latest iteration of its Pro-Watch Integrated Security Suite, including Pro-Watch 6.0 and Pro-Watch Video Management System (VMS) R750, along with the 35 Series cameras that will round out its portfolio of cameras that work in NDAA-compliant systems, at Global Security Exchange (GSX) 2022.
“We’re working to provide our customers with security systems that go beyond protecting property and staff to helping to support their operational resiliency,” says Daraius Patell, vice president and general manager, commercial security, Honeywell Building Technologies. “Our solutions automate routine tasks to help enable security staff to spend more time on high-value activities and less time navigating systems, while also prioritizing our customers’ cybersecurity and compliance needs.”
Pro-Watch Increases Situation Awareness and Staff Productivity
Honeywell Pro-Watch 6.0 is the latest iteration of the Honeywell Pro-Watch Integrated Security Suite. The company states version 6.0 provides automated incident workflows and system health dashboards to reduce operational costs, while enabling higher levels of compliance for highly regulated industries without adding work to security teams.
Honeywell notes its new solution also provides information-driven focused responses to help improve uptime.
Some of the benefits of Pro-Watch 6.0 include:
- Improves situational awareness: Provides Salvo views without a bounding box and allows security operators to access incident reports with evidence attachments; operators can also manage both access and video control through a unified mobile app.
- Increases productivity: The new Pro-Watch features an enhanced alarm management allowing operators to search, filter and rollup events by severity and time.
- Improves ease of integrations with open platform: Honeywell notes version 6.0 integrates across its access control platforms and it features native integration to Honeywell Vindicator panels, offering military-grade intrusion detection capabilities. It also works with third-party platforms including latest version of Idemia Morphowave biometric readers.
Honeywell describes the Pro-Watch VMS R750 as a feature-rich, user-friendly video management platform that controls video subsystems to collect, manage and present video in a clear and concise manner. Honeywell points out the VMS R750 also intelligently determines the capabilities of each subsystem across various sites, allowing video management of digital video devices through a unified configuration and viewer.
Honeywell emphasizes some of the benefits the VMS R750 provides include:
- Reduces total cost of ownership: Supports integration with third-party cameras, eliminating the need for separate wiring and cabling. It comes with a feature rich web client (Intelligent Command) that minimizes cost of upgrades.
- Improves productivity: VMS R750 is said to maximize the viewing capability of critical, essential or vulnerable areas through GPU Rendering that allows the ability to view more cameras by a single NVR workstation, helping to reduce overall cost.
- Features P/T/Z priority: This option provides uninterruptable p/t/z operations to help improve situational awareness for organizations with a high number of p/t/z cameras.
Honeywell explains that its new Pro-Watch products are designed with cybersecurity in mind. The 35 Series Cameras work with video systems that comply with U.S. legislation, NDAA Section 889 Part B. The 35 Series rounds out Honeywell’s full range of cameras that provide a greater emphasis on cybersecurity and compliance. The higher-resolution IR cameras cover larger areas, both day and night, with smart human and vehicle motion detection to reduce false alarms.
The global security equipment provider adds the 35 Series of cameras offer these features:
- Lowers cost of liability and regulatory compliance: According to Honeywell, the new cameras provide PCI-DSS compliance, Secure by default certification, and they feature TLS1.2 video stream encryption.
- Improves efficiency and effectiveness: The cameras support audio and alarm interface for local alarm integration, including smart motion detection based on human and vehicle to reduce number of false alarms.
- Reduces operating and configuration costs: The 35 Series provides SD card slots in all models to enable local storage with encryption; the cameras provide multiple mount accessory availability to reduce the total installation time, and they offer unified GUI to help reduce training costs.
The post Honeywell Updates Pro-Watch Integrated Security Suite appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.