TORRANCE, Calif. — TRENDnet, a global manufacturer of SMB and consumer networking and surveillance products, has announced its TI-BEP200 2-Port Industrial Outdoor Gigabit Active/Passive PoE+ Extender.
The latest TRENDnet product extends up to two PoE+ signals an additional 328 feet for a total PoE distance of 656 feet. The company points out that with its new industrial outdoor gigabit PoE+ extender, integrators can daisy chain up to four TI-BEP200 PoE+ outdoor PoE+ extenders together for a total PoE network extension of up to 1,640 feet.
TRENDnet notes the new TI-BEP200 industrial outdoor PoE+ extender conveniently extends a PoE, PoE+ or Passive PoE network connection.
According to the West Coast manufacturer, the 2-Port Industrial Outdoor Gigabit Active/Passive PoE+ Extender is a cost-effective solution to extend multiple PoE connections located outdoors or in hardened networking environments. The TI-BEP200’s rugged industrial housing is designed for extreme networking environments with intense hot and/or cold temperatures, and the PoE+ extender is also IP67 weather rated for use outdoors.
Based on its design and construction, TRENDnet says the TI-BEP200 outdoor PoE+ extender is well-suited for applications that include surveillance, wireless bridging, and other networking applications at factories, warehouses, refineries, outdoor event venues, drive thru restaurants, and much more.
TRENDnet adds the 2-Port Industrial Outdoor Gigabit Active/Passive PoE+ Extender is the latest addition to its Industrial PoE product line. The company also offers other PoE extenders, such as the 2-Port Gigabit PoE++ Extender (TPE-BE200), and the upcoming 2-Port Industrial Outdoor Gigabit PoE++ Extender (TI-BE200).
TI-BEP200 2-Port Industrial Outdoor Gigabit Active/Passive PoE+ Extender Features
- Use a single PoE++ connection to extend PoE for up to two devices
- Supports PoE (15.4 watts), PoE+ (30 watts), and Passive PoE (24-48V) devices
- Extends PoE signals 328 feet for a total distance of up to 656 feet
- Daisy chain up to four units for a total PoE network extension of up to 1,640 feet (Note: Each additional extender added to the daisy chain will decrease the overall available PoE budget when multiple units are used)
- Supports single output Passive PoE (24-48 volts)
- Wide operating temperature range of -40 degrees – 167 degrees Fahrenheit
- IP67 outdoor weather rated housing
- No external power adapter required
- Built-in True Surge 4kV Protection
- Wall mountable
The post TRENDnet Introduces TI-BEP200 Active/Passive PoE+ Extender appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.