SAN MATEO, Calif. — Cloud-managed enterprise building security and management platform Verkada today announced a suite of updates across its Command product platform, including:
- Enhanced video search, video quality and video management features, including a novel motion search with trajectory analysis and H.265 compression technology that unlocks up to 2X video quality across all cameras.
- Verkada’s next-generation Indoor Mini Dome camera and expanded Dome camera line, with increased storage capacity, image quality and analytics performance for the Mini Dome and new CD32 and CD32-E camera models that extend Verkada’s Dome camera line range from 3MP to up to 4K in resolution.
- Verkada’s next-generation Alarm Console, with an integrated camera, talk-down speaker and wireless sensor hub.
- Expanded capabilities for Verkada’s Intercom, allowing organizations to also use it as a single-door controller and a talk down speaker.
- Integration with ASSA ABLOY, a global leader in access solutions, expanding on Verkada’s network of wireless lock integrations.
“Verkada’s Command platform makes access control easy, accessible, and scalable,” said Angelo Faenza, head of US Digital Access Solutions, ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Americas, in the announcement. “Paired with our Aperio technology, enhancing security, convenience, and accountability throughout any facility is even easier.”
Verkada’s integration with ASSA ABLOY “brings the simplicity and scale of our cloud-based physical security platform to even more applications,” said Brandon Davito, Vice President of Product at Verkada, in the announcement. “Aperio offers Verkada customers more flexibility than ever before for expanding their access control footprint.”
More Verkada Command Product Platform Updates
- Enhanced Air Quality monitoring capabilities, including Verkada’s first HVAC integration with the BACnet protocol and a new sensor device calibration feature.
- A singular Workplace product license for Verkada Guest and Mailroom, making it even more affordable to streamline admin workflows and increase the security of the people and packages coming through buildings.
“Our customers rely on Verkada’s Command platform every day to help them keep their people and places safe,” said Davito. “With each new product and feature we’re introducing today – from enhanced video search capabilities to our next-generation Alarm console and expanded Intercom capabilities – we’re making it even easier for our customers to do that mission-critical work.”
The post Verkada Launches ASSA ABLOY Integration and Expands Command Platform Capabilities appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.