SAN JOSE, Calif. — Vivotek, a global provider of IP surveillance solutions, announces the release of a new beta version of its network video recorder (NVR) web user interface (UI).
The beta version of Vivotek’s new web UI is now available in the company’s ND9322P-v2, ND9424P-v2, ND9441, ND9441P, ND9541 and ND9541P NVRs. The company says more features and upgrades will launch in the official release in Q1 2021.
“The new web UI provides a more fluent and intuitive experience for users,” explains David Liu, president of Vivotek USA. “With the aim of creating a user-friendly operation, the new interface adopts a flat and modern design while advancing the ways users interact with Vivotek’s NVR.”
Users can experience the trial version by upgrading firmware to version 3.3 to further enjoy features of liveview, playback and alarm search.
New highlights of the beta version include:
- Brand new design, providing a more intuitive and smooth overall experience
- User-friendly layout optimization, allowing users to interact and operate with ease
- Web Plug-in Free in Chrome; no more hassles regarding settings and cybersecurity
- Powerful multi-live-view with fisheye dewarp, up to 16 channels
- Support language: English
For more information about Vivotek’s beta NVR web interface, click here.
The post Vivotek Releases Beta Version of NVR Web Interface appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.