SAN JOSE, Calif. — Vivotek announces the launch of the FD9182-H recessed dome network camera with Trend Micro IoT Security.
“Our new FD9182-H is a H.265 recessed dome network camera equipped with a 5MP sensor, enabling resolution of 2560×1920 at 20 fps,” says David Liu, president of Vivotek USA. “Featuring VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the FD9182-H is capable of capturing high-quality imagery in both high contrast and low light environments. The NDAA-compliant FD9182-H also utilizes Smart Stream III to optimize bandwidth efficiency.”
Compact in size at just 3.2-inches in diameter, the recess-mounted design enables discreet and elegant ceiling installations, allowing the FD9182-H to blend into any indoor surveillance space such as retail, banking, restaurants, offices and other public areas, according to the company.
Trend Micro IoT Security brings multilayer protection including brute Force Attack Detection, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, and Instant Damage Control will automatically secure the network system with the latest signature upgrades.
Vivotek FD9182-H Features
- 1/2.7″ progressive CMOS sensor
- 20 fps @ 2560×1920
- Smart Stream III to optimize bandwidth efficiency
- WDR Pro for improved visibility in high-contrast environments
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for low-light conditions
- Seamless recording to MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card and recording to network-attached storage (NAS)
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG video compression
- ONVIF Profile G, S, T supported
The post Vivotek Releases FD9182-H Compact Recessed Dome Network Camera appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.