SAN JOSE, Calif.—Vivotek, a global IP surveillance solution provider, has announced its new Cloud-based video surveillance as a service (VSaaS), Vivotek Vortex solution.
The company says the launch of the product not only marks its debut in the subscription market, but also its ability to consolidate camera, app, web, Cloud and deep learning technologies into a cohesive and powerful AI surveillance solution.
“Vortex is a major breakthrough of Vivotek end-to-end surveillance solution for VSaaS,” boasts ShengFu Cheng, vice president of strategic business, Vivotek. “It’s also Vivotek’s first step in transitioning to a subscription-based model. Vortex provides intelligent and easy-to-use data analysis services. What’s more, its hybrid Cloud architecture allows it to transcend conventional storage frameworks. No longer is dedicated video management software or centralized management systems required to manage and process video data. Now, video data can be stored and analyzed via edge computing directly within the camera and backup in the Cloud, significantly reducing time, cost and bandwidth limitations of the past.”
Vivotek VORTEX Delivers User Friendly System Flexibility
To celebrate the launch of Vivotek Vortex, the company is offering its Vortex video management software and Cloud storage service for free license with any Vortex cameras purchased between Sept. 1 and Dec. 31, 2022.
“Receive push notifications of deep-learning-based events on your smart device in real-time to never miss important messages again. With Vortex, a highly integrated Cloud services, managing a surveillance system is more effective and easier than ever before,” points out Cheng.
According to the global security equipment provider, the Vivotek Vortex is said to offer these five advantages:
- Wide Camera Selection: 2-12 MP resolution, bullet, dome, turret, and 360° fisheye camera from entry-level, to high- end model are all available to meet different budget limitation and installation scenarios.
- Crystal Clear Image Quality: Smart IR and WDR technologies are said to elevate visibility in the most demanding environments.
- Edge AI Analytics: Intelligent object recognition technology accurately detects intrusion, line-crossing, and loitering detection of people and vehicles with real-time notifications.
- Hassle-Free, Zero Configuration: integrators can install the system app by scanning a QR code and once that’s been completed the app provides automatic firmware and AI software updates.
- Reliability: Vivotek emphasizes the VORTEX solution is locally designed, produced, and manufactured in Taiwan, and it has built a strong brand reputation over its 22 years in the IP surveillance category.
The company summarizes its new Cloud-based platform by adding Vivotek Vortex features AI video analysis technologies, upgraded real-time detection and post-hoc search functionality, with deep search algorithms to convert metadata into searchable and quantifiable information that accurately distinguishes people, vehicle, and environment elements.
In addition Vivotek states, the system provides real-time alerts, and it is capable of sieving through large amounts of data to identify or follow past events.
Moreover, Vivotek concludes, the platform’s hybrid Cloud architecture allows for unlimited Cloud archive, automatic backup, event management and instant sharing.
The post Vivotek Releases Vortex AI Surveillance Cloud Service Solution appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.